“iPOD, IPod, i-Pod. I’d hate to think what would happen if these people had to do a story about e e cummings. Let’s kick off the parade of humiliation with a story by The Inquirer. No, not the one where you can get all the Ben Affleck news you need, but the online news source that looks to steal more than a bit of its design from The Register. While reporting that Virgin Mobile is planning to sell music via its mobile handsets, it repeatedly refers to the iPOD, perhaps feeling it has to balance that lower-case “i” at the beginning of a proper noun with LOTS OF CAPS. Wouldn’t want it to tip over.”“
- Apple partnering with Malala Yousafzai for original content
- Apple AR/VR headset to launch next year, reports Kuo
- Apple to shift 10% of iPhone 12 production to India
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued