On www.macilife.com, Macworld columnist and iLife book author Jim Heid describes the five-step process used by the iPod Selection playlist. This playlist debuted in iTunes 4.2 and is designed to automate the process of copying music to an iPod that doesn’t have enough space to hold your music library. But what criteria does it use to choose music? Heid found out, and he describes his findings on his site.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off