iBattz has unveiled its new Mojo Armor and Mojo Vogue removable battery cases for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. The Mojo Armor is a rugged, impact-resistant battery case offering integrated port covers for the headphone jack, micro USB charging port, and ring/silent switch, push-through coverage for all other ports, two included, swappable 1700 mAh battery modules, and a built-in power on/off button. The Mojo Vogue also includes two swappable 1700 mAh battery modules, but features a slimmer design that offers open access to all ports, controls, and cameras—save for the Dock Connector—and comes in a wide range of colors. Pricing and availability for both cases has yet to be announced.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off