Following in the footsteps of Design Annex’s 2005 product iBeat, iBlink has introduced its new iBlink noise isolating earphones with integrated LED lights. Using a patented audio-optic technology, the iBlink flashes its LEDs to the sound output of any connected device. The volume level of the music device controls the brightness of the lights, while gel ear bud caps provide passive isolation from outside noises. Available in both black and white with white, blue, or pink LEDS, iBlink noise isolating earphones are available now and sell for $30.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS