Hooked in Motion has released an update to its movie cataloguing application, iCollect Movies, adding online synchronization and sharing features. iCollect Movies allows users to manage their movie collection directly on their iOS device with features such as automated lookup for adding movies, integrated barcode scanning, links to IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes and tracking wishlists and loaned movies. Version 3.4 adds the ability to sync the user’s movie database from their device to icollectmedia.com and share their collection with friends and family members’ devices. Users can also backup and restore their collection via the web and update their movie information with the latest information from the developer’s database. The update includes numerous other changes and fixes including revamped settings, a new tutorial section, additional genre and format options, and new movie information fields. iCollect Movies 3.4 is available from the App Store for $3 and is compatible with all devices running iOS 3.0 or later; the barcode scanning feature requires an iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150