FriendTech has introduced the iDea HomeDock, a new combo docking station for iPods, Sony PSPs, and other portable devices. The HomeDock comes in two versions—wired and wireless—and allows users to connect the handheld devices to a home entertainment system for music and video playback. In addition to audio/video connectivity, the unit also simultaneously charges both iPods and PSPs, and features a 16-button remote control and a USB 2.0 port for synchronization with a computer. Other MP3 players and music cell phones can also be connected to the unit. The iDea Wireless HomeDock uses RF HD-Audio transmitting and broadcasting to send music wirelessly to multiple room stereos and headphones. Pricing and availability were not announced.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS