Apple has started to air a new TV advertising campaign for the iPhone, with the theme “If you don’t have an iPhone.” Like Apple’ most recent ads, these spots—entitled “Apps,” “iBooks,” and “iPod plus iTunes”—focus on features that users can only find on the iPhone, before concluding, “if you don’t have an iPhone, well, you don’t have an iPhone.” Notably, the ads are devoid of any carrier mentions, showing only “3G” and signal strength in the status bar and only the Apple logo and iPhone 4 logotype at the end. All three ads are available for viewing on Apple’s website.
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document