Apple has started to air a new TV advertising campaign for the iPhone, with the theme “If you don’t have an iPhone.” Like Apple’ most recent ads, these spots—entitled “Apps,” “iBooks,” and “iPod plus iTunes”—focus on features that users can only find on the iPhone, before concluding, “if you don’t have an iPhone, well, you don’t have an iPhone.” Notably, the ads are devoid of any carrier mentions, showing only “3G” and signal strength in the status bar and only the Apple logo and iPhone 4 logotype at the end. All three ads are available for viewing on Apple’s website.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150