iFixit is now offering a Transparent Rear Panel kit for the GSM iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. The kit includes a Transparent Rear Glass Panel, a “Liberation Kit” with two screwdrivers—one for Apple’s pentalobe screws, and one for standard Phillips screws, along with two Phillips replacement screws—a screen protector, and a Thirsty Bag designed to absorb water from a device that’s been accidentally exposed to moisture. The Transparent Rear Panel Kit is available now in limited supplies for $30; once supplies are exhausted, iFixit will continue to offer the Panel by itself for the same price.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch