iFlipWallet has introduced the iFlip, a new case for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. The iFlip is a combination case and wallet, made from genuine leather and offering a wallet-like, flip-out addition on the rear of the case. Features include access to all ports and controls whether the wallet portion is opened or closed, access to the camera when the wallet is open, and several card slots on the interior of the wallet, including one with a clear cover to keep IDs visible. The iFlip iPhone wallet is available now and sells for $50.
- Apple releases support document for confused Apple One subscribers with two Apple IDs
- Anti-tracking policies from Apple and Google help ad firms recover
- Apple lobbying for chip production subsidies in the US
- Russian antitrust authority fines Apple $12 million
- The official MagSafe Charger crops to an all-time low, now only $30
- Apple TV+ ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ first look image revealed online
- Apple TV Siri support arrives in New Zealand, Ireland and Austria
- Apple TV+ documentary ‘The Me You Can’t See’ to debut May 21
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?