iGills has released its SE-35 Smart Diving System for the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S. Designed for use down to 130 feet, the waterproof housing is made from clear polycarbonate, and features marine-grade stainless steel hardware, a secure locking latch, a precision optical glass window for the rear camera, lanyard loops, and a dock that connects the device to the built-in, high-accuracy depth and temperature sensors, as well as the six-button diver interface on the front. When used with the free iGills app, the solution serves as a full-features recreational dive computer, and also allows for recording still images or video at full-resolution. iGills’ SE-35 Smart Diving System for the iPhone is available now and sells for $330.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150