iHealth Lab has introduced its new iHealth Blood Pressure Monitor for iOS. The Monitor itself is a white plastic iPod, iPhone, and iPad dock with an attached blood pressure arm cuff, with a rechargeable battery, USB port for charging, and power button. It works with the company’s free iHealth BPM application to start pumping the cuff, displaying realtime results, and allowing users to track blood pressure history, view explanations of the results and graphs to chart them over time, and share the results via e-mail. iHealth Lab’s iHealth Blood Pressure Monitor for iOS is available now and sells for $100. For more information on the iHealth Blood Pressure Monitor, see our First Look article.
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo