iHome and New Balance have announced a partnership that will see the two companies launch a line of New Balance-branded sport earphones and headphones. The lineup will include the NB439, which is a 2-in-1 sport earbud with removable ear hooks for added stability, interchangeable colored accent caps, and in-line volume controls; it will sell for $35. The NB447 is a pair of foldable sport headphones featuring interchangeable cord lengths and an in-line remote/mic that also sells for $35, while the NB467 is a set of foldable behind-the-neck earbuds with interchangeable cord lengths that sells for $25. The New Balance Sport Headphone collection will be available on a limited basis in late 2010, with expanded distribution planned for 2011.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?