Following up on its May announcement of the AmpliTube iRig adapter, IK Multimedia has released the iPad version of its AmpliTube for iPad companion software. Designed to be used with the iRig adapter, the AmpliTube app provides a portable multi-touch tone-modeling solution for guitar and bass players. The app provides the same 23 amps and effects as the iPhone version, accessible from a single-pane touchscreen control interface and four simultaneous stompbox effects—one more than the iPhone version. The app provides five amp models with full tonal and drive controls, 11 stompbox effects, five cabinet layouts and two microphones. Users can easily organize and recall configurations on the fly with 36 available presets. Additional functions in the iPad version include a tuner, metronome and backing track player that can be used to improve playing skills. AmpliTube for iPad is available from the App Store for $20. A free version is also available with only three effects and a single amp and cabinet; additional gear from the full version can be added to the free version via in-app purchase. An iPhone version is also available. The AmpliTube iRig adapter is sold separately for $40.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150