IK Multimedia has released iRig Recorder, a new app for easily creating recordings on an iPhone or iPod touch. Designed as an additional companion app for the iRig Mic, iRig Recorder provides simple to use effects processors and presets to allow easy recording by users with little or no music or audio knowledge. The app organizes recordings by date and time and also automatically tags them with a geographic location using the iOS device’s location services. File can be exported via e-mail, Wi-Fi, FTP, SoundCloud or iTunes File Sharing in a range of sizes and formats up to and including 16-bit 44.1khz uncompressed audio. iRig Recorder provides one-touch recording with real-time monitoring, intuitive non-destructive editing for trimming and looping recordings and pitch- and time-based effects such as changing the speed of recordings to adapt them for mixing with other media or as video sound tracks. The app includes eight effects processors in total such as optimize level, optimize tone, cleanup, and voice brightening and smoothing. iRig Recorder is available from the App Store in two versions; iRig Recorder ($5) includes the full set of features while iRig Recorder Free which allows users to try the basic features of the app and purchase additional editing functionality, WAV file export and effects processors from within the app.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off