After checking the newly-released white iPhone 4’s body, camera, and proximity sensor for previously reported issues, iLounge has just posted a detailed addendum to our prior full-length iPhone 4 review. Nearly 20 new photographs and many new pieces of information can be found inside. Despite the similarities between models, we did find differences in the two handsets that interested readers will want to check out before taking the plunge. You can read our full review here.
- Anti-tracking policies from Apple and Google help ad firms recover
- Apple lobbying for chip production subsidies in the US
- Russian antitrust authority fines Apple $12 million
- The official MagSafe Charger crops to an all-time low, now only $30
- Apple TV+ ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ first look image revealed online
- Apple TV Siri support arrives in New Zealand, Ireland and Austria
- Apple TV+ documentary ‘The Me You Can’t See’ to debut May 21
- Should you buy the iPhone SE in 2021?
- Should you buy the iPhone XR in 2021?
- Top Apple Health executive leaving the company