iLounge has just published our comprehensive nine-page review of the second-generation iPod touch. Inside, you’ll find:
* Many solo and comparison photos of the new iPod touch
* Test results of the touch’s new built-in speaker and headphone audio output
* Discussion of screen quality improvements
* Complete battery test results
* Discussion of accessory compatibility changes
* Nike+iPod impressions and omissions
And more. Is it a better iPhone alternative than the original? Find out in the review, and don’t forget to check out our review of the fourth-generation iPod nano for the complete picture on Apple’s latest iPods.