iMojo has announced its nano Sweats, a new armband for first and second generation iPod nanos. Made from stretch cotton terry-cloth and designed to be worn on the forearm, the nano Sweats feature a rubber iPod cradle, clear vinyl cover, and a cable management silicone cleat. The armbands come in black or white in 2-packs for $25. They’re available in a one-size fits most and XL for forearms larger than 12 inches in circumference.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS