Incase Designs and DC Shoes have teamed up again to release a new case for the fifth-generation iPod and iPod nano. The DC|Incase Folio features a black camouflage nylon exterior, Velcro patch closure with leather nameplate, suede lining and Nappa leather interior with a camouflage embossed design. The case also offers access to all controls and an interior slot for ID or credit cards. Both the 5G case ($40) and nano case ($35) are available now in Apple retail stores and Apple’s online store.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS