Incase has debuted its new Thermo Snap Case for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. As the name suggests, the Thermo Snap Case features a snap-on design, and a heat-activated finish that shows your finger/hand prints when you pick it up, until the material cools down again. Other features include hardshell construction, an included viewing stand, and open access to all ports, controls, and cameras. Incase’s Thermo Snap Case for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S is available now in pink and sells for $35.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS