Incase has introduced its new Topo Frame Case for the second- and third-generation iPod touch. The Topo Frame is a hybrid combining a lightweight hardshell back panel and flex-fit, injection-molded edges for a secure, protective fit and added grip. Other features include Incase’s topography graphic on the rear, integrated, push-through covers for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, and open access to the Home button, screen, Dock connector, and headphone port. Incase’s Topo Frame Case for the iPod touch 2G and 3G is available now in blue, pink, or black, and sells for $30.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?