Incase has introduced two new leather cases for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. The Leather Snap Case is a hardshell snap-on case that features a premium leather exterior colored with semi-transparent aniline dyes to preserve the unique characteristics of the leather and allow the case to develop a unique patina over time. It is available in two colors and sells for $50. The Leather Snapshot Clutch is a folio-style case, featuring an integrated hardshell case that slides up to expose the rear camera, four interior slots to hold cards, ID, and cash, a removable wrist strap, and a snap closure. It is also available in two colors—a glossy piano black or metallic gold—and sells for $60; both cases are available now.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off