Incase has introduced its new Origami Sleeve for iPad. Made from black neoprene with a plush faux fur interior for scratch protection, the Origami Sleeve features a slip entry closure, form-fitting construction, and a unique design that folds into a stand offering both horizontal and vertical viewing positions. Incase’s Origami Sleeve for iPad is available now in black or pink and sells for $35.
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document
- Foxconn iPhone 12 recruits to get a bonus as demand surges