Incase has introduced its new Origami Sleeve for iPad. Made from black neoprene with a plush faux fur interior for scratch protection, the Origami Sleeve features a slip entry closure, form-fitting construction, and a unique design that folds into a stand offering both horizontal and vertical viewing positions. Incase’s Origami Sleeve for iPad is available now in black or pink and sells for $35.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS