Incase has introduced its new Snap Battery Case for the iPhone 4. The Snap Battery features a built-in 900 mAh battery, which the company claims offers up to 40 percent extended battery life, as well as hardshell construction with a soft-touch coating, a female 30-pin connector for charging and syncing, an LED power indicator and control button, an included 30-pin to USB cable, open access to all ports, controls, and the camera—save for the dock connector—and impact protection on all four corners. Incase’s new Snap Battery Case for the iPhone 4 is available now and sells for $60.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch