Incase has unveiled several redesigned cases for the third-generation iPad, as well as a new case for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Included among the iPad cases that have been redesigned for compatibility with both the third-generation iPad and iPad 2 are the folio-style Book Jacket Select, the Magazine Jacket, which combines a hard case with a functional front cover, and the Snap Case and Magnetic Snap Case, both of which offer compatibility with Apple’s Smart Cover, with the latter adding lightweight metal bars to hold the Smart Cover out of the way when the iPad is in use. Pricing for the iPad cases ranges from $30-$60. For the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, Incase is now offering the Box Case for the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Available in black, white, pink, and clear, the aptly-named Box features a rectangular design, rubberized construction, coverage for the volume and sleep/wake buttons, and open access to all other ports, controls, and cameras. It sell for $30; all of Incase’s new offerings are available now.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch