Incase has unveiled its new Shepard Fairey Portfolio for the third-generation iPad. Available in three of the noted artist’s designs—Elephant, Lotus Ornament and Yen Pattern—the Portfolio features a coated canvas exterior covered in original artwork, a zippered closure, three internal slip pockets, an internal divider to help protect the screen, snap-in iPad attachment, and the ability to covert into a workstation with both viewing and working angles. Incase’s Shepard Fairey Portfolio for iPad is available now and sells for $100.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS