Incipio Technologies today announced the acquisition of Braven, a Utah-based company responsible for a collection of solidly-built wireless Bluetooth speakers. While Incipio previously focused mostly on protective accessories, it has been angling to get into the speaker business for some time, and expects the acquisition of Braven to “create a more diverse product offering.” Braven will remain based in Provo, Utah and the Braven brand will be maintained as a separate product line as part of the Incipio family.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22