Incipio has introduced its new line of cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch. For the iPod nano 4G, the company is offering its dermaSHOT silicone case in black, light blue, pink, red, yellow, and orange. The dermaSHOT for iPod nano 4G offers a form-fitting design with anti-static coating, open access to all ports and controls, and a smooth finish. It is available now, and sells for $13. For the iPod touch 2G, Incipio is offering the dermaSHOT silicone case featuring high-density, anti-static, form-fitting silicone and open access to all ports and controls for $18, the duroSHOT polycarbonate hard case featuring a polycarbonate exterior, shock absorbing thin silicone lining, and open access to all ports and control for $25, and the SILICRYLIC silicone acrylic crystal case, which features polycarbonate plastic embedded in a shock absorbing silicone core, open access to all ports and controls, and an included screen protector, cleaning cloth, and video stand for $20. In addition, Incipio plans to offer the underGROUND felt textured pouch-style case for both the nano 4G and touch 2G, the Stilo Leather Flip Case for iPod nano 4G, the IncipioEdge Slider Case for iPod nano 4G, and the Leather Kickstand case for iPod touch 2G; pricing and release information for these cases has yet to be announced.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch