Infinite Dreams has released Shoot The Birds (iLounge Rating: A-), a new universal iOS game that challenges players to get revenge on flocks of flying vermin by shooting down waves of birds in mid-flight. In Shoot The Birds, the player takes control of a crossbow-armed scarecrow and must fire arrows at bird targets flying above. Players must take down as many birds as possible within a set time limit with the goal of accumulating the highest score, the time limit varying based on how well the player performs. In-game objectives provide the opportunity to gain additional power-ups and point multipliers to rack up even more points with achievements and high scores tracked and shared via Apple’s Game Center. Shoot The Birds is a universal app requiring iOS 4.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $1.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera