According to Epic Games’ forums as well as the experience of at least one of our editors, players are experiencing significant bugs when it comes to their saved games in Infinity Blade II; it’s an issues that only becomes apparent after further testing. The bug seems to be related to iCloud saving and syncing, as many people are losing saved games when they download the game to a second device. We highly recommend that players interested in Infinity Blade II wait until these issues are resolved, as they could potentially come at a the cost of a significant time investment as well as money in the form of lost In-App Purchases.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150