Instagram has released a major update to its iPhone app featuring a significantly redesigned camera experience. Instagram 2.0 includes a complete re-write of all filters to provide much faster performance, allowing users to now view live filters and linear or radial tilt-shift when taking photos. Four new filters have also been added—Amaro, Rise, Hudson and Valencia—along with the ability to turn borders off for any filter. Further, photos are now saved to the device’s photo library in much higher resolution—1936×1936 on the iPhone 4 or 1536×1536 on the iPhone 3GS; a lower-resolution 612×612 photo continues to be used for uploading. Additional improvements include the ability to rotate photos with a single click, better support for large numbers of comments, improved feed load times, and a more polished icon. Instagram 2.0 requires iOS 4.2.1 or later and available from the App Store as a free download.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150