Tableau Software has created an interactive graphic analyzing iPad data plan pricing across the world, while claiming that U.S. consumers are overpaying for cellular data access. The United States is the fifth most expensive country, and AT&T the sixth most expensive carrier, in terms of cost per gigabyte of cellular iPad data, with a cost of $12.50/1GB. Orange in France takes the crown as the most expensive iPad carrier, charging users the equivalent of $25.47 for a single gigabyte, while SingTel in Singapore charges only $0.51 per gigabyte.
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo