With the release of the third beta of iOS 11.3 earlier this week, Apple now appears to be gradually rolling out its expanded music videos features within Apple Music. When Apple previewed iOS 11.3 last month, it noted that it would also be bringing improvements to the music video experience in Apple Music, making it “the home for music videos” and providing ad-free streaming and curated music video playlists. Although the new content doesn’t appear to be widely available within the iOS 11.3 Music app quite yet, opening the app in iOS 11.3 beta 3 now presents a welcome screen outlining the new features, which will presumably be gradually rolling out on the back-end of Apple Music as the public release date approaches.
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo