In a new report discussing Apple’s rollout of its iAd mobile advertising service, Advertising Age suggests that iOS 4 for iPad will arrive in November. According to the report, Apple is telling marketers that the iPad—which will require an iOS 4 update to run the ads, and is being looked at as the most promising device for advertisers—won’t be on the iAd platform until November. In addition, the report claims that many of the advertisers that have signed on to the iAd platform won’t have ads in the system when it launches later this week, as many are still in the concept and creation stages. Advertisers are said to be paying $1 million just to be on the platform, with some companies, such as Nissan for automobiles and Citi for banks, paying up to $10 million in order to secure some measure of exclusivity in their respective categories.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150