Apple today announced that iOS 5, the latest version of its mobile operating system, will be available as a free download for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch users on October 12. The updated software brings with it over 200 new features, including a new Notifications system, Reminders app, Twitter integration, Camera enhancements, expanded iCloud support, Wi-Fi Sync, PC-less setup, and more. iOS 5 will be available for the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 2, iPad, and third- and fourth-generation iPod touch.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today