Apple has released iOS 6.0.1. The update contains various improvements and bug fixes, including:
* a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air;
* a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard;
* an issue that could cause the camera flash not to go off;
* improved reliability of iPhone 5 and fifth-generation iPod touch when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks;
* an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances;
* consolidation of the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match;
* a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen; and
* a bug affecting Exchange meetings.
iOS 6.0.1 can be updated directly from your iOS device using Settings > Software Update, or downloaded from iTunes.
Updated Nov. 2: The iPad mini also has iOS 6.0.1, available now.