As part of its announcement of iOS 6 today, Apple showed off a number of new features it is adding to Siri. In iOS 6, Siri will be able to launch apps, get sports scores and information, retrieve more information about restaurants and book reservations, tweet, and get movie listings. Under iOS 6, Siri will support a number of new countries and languages, and will support a new feature called Eyes Free, in which Apple has partnered with a number of auto manufacturers—including BMW, GM, Mercedes, Land Rover, Jaguar, Audi, Toyota, Chrysler, and Honda—to include a steering wheel-mounted button that activates Siri without so much as lighting up the iPhone’s screen. Finally, Siri will also be available to users of the third-generation iPad under iOS 6.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off