A number of iOS users have noted that some of the photos they’ve taken with iOS 7’s Camera application have disappeared without a trace, an issue that we’ve confirmed firsthand. Posts in Apple’s number of Apple discussion forums show how some users are experiencing the issue, while struggling to explain why it’s happening. Based on what we’ve seen, the problem appears to be sporadic, affecting only a small number of photos shot over a period of time; the photos are taken as indicated by a snap of the device’s shutter, but then do not appear in the Photos application’s Camera Roll. An Apple community specialist suggested closing all apps and restarting the device to fix the problem, a solution that has not worked for us, with backing up and restoring the device as a next possible option.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off