The rush of new iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G owners looking to activate their devices has brought down the activation server of Vodafone UK. Macworld UK reports that a Vodafone call center said “the server has now been down for a couple of hours” and that the company currently can’t activate any Micro SIM devices. Both Vodafone and Orange in the UK require iPad users to call in for activation, while O2 customers can activate their service from within the iPad itself, similar to how AT&T activation operates in the U.S. Vodafone has thus far been unable to offer an estimated time when its system might be back up and running.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off