Amazon.com has started selling the iPad directly. Previously available from the online retailer through third-parties, Amazon itself is now stocking and selling both 32GB and 64GB Wi-Fi models. It is unclear whether Amazon will start selling 16GB and/or Wi-Fi + 3G models at some point in the future; all but the 16GB with Wi-Fi + 3G models are available on the site from a third-party reseller. The expansion of iPad distribution comes just one day after Target began selling the iPad in its U.S. stores.
- MacBook Pro with Mini-LED to launch this year
- iPad Pro vs iPad Air: Shopping guide!
- Apple Watch continues to be the smartwatch leader
- Should you buy the iPad Pro or wait?
- The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker falls to $79.99
- iPhone 11 submerged for 6 months gets returned to owner
- iMac Pro listed with only one configuration, set to be discontinued
- LG developing display for the foldable iPhone
- Apple Watch sales shine in 2020 Q4
- Apple to introduce tracking safety feature to prevent stalking