Malaysian carrier Maxis has begun accepting pre-orders for the iPhone 3G, which will launch in the country on March 20. Maxis will offer the handset on a tiered pricing scale, dependent on which plan the customer chooses and the duration of the contract. For users choosing a 12-month contract, the 8GB iPhone will range in price from RM 1900 (roughly $514) to RM 1080 (~$292), while the 16GB model will range from RM 2290 (~$619) to RM 1470 (~$397), based on which plan the user selects. The base i-Value 1 plan, which runs RM 100 (~$27) monthly, offers 333 minutes and 500MB of data, while the top i-Value 4 plan runs RM 375 (~$101) monthly and includes 2500 minutes and 3GB of data. With a 24-month contract, the price range on the 8GB model drops to free—with the i-Value 4 plan—to RM 1510 (~$408) with the i-Value 1 plan. 16GB pricing on a 24-month contract ranges from RM 1890 (~$511) to RM 260 (~$70). Finally, users selecting a Value Plus plan and a six-month contract will pay RM 2540 (~$687) for the 8GB iPhone 3G and RM 2960 (~$801) for the 16GB model, with plans ranging from RM 80 (~$22) to RM 500 (~$135) a month, none of which include free minutes. Maxis will be accepting pre-orders through March 17, and will be holding official launch events on March 20, 21, and 22 at the KL Convention Centre.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off