Following a report stating that Wal-Mart would begin offering the iPhone 3G on December 28, multiple new reports have confirmed the development, while a separate report indicates that the handset will start at $197. Both Bloomberg and the San Jose Mercury News have been able to confirm with multiple Wal-Mart stores that they will soon offer the iPhone. “It’s going to be very soon,” said Mark Blome, store manager of a Wal-Mart in Fremont, CA. “Originally they were going to release it before Christmas, but they can’t get them that fast to us.” Meanwhile, Mac Rumors has received an image from a Wal-Mart training materials and advertising computer, showing a flyer for the iPhone 3G with a price of $197. Neither Apple nor Wal-Mart has yet to make an official announcement on the matter.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150