Although Apple is spreading out the arrival of iPhone 4 pre-orders over three days, the influx of new handsets appears to already be causing some problems with iTunes and AT&T’s activation servers. One iLounge editor had repeated trouble attempting to activate his iPhone, with the activation going through on the seventh try, and only after a restart of iTunes; repeated “timeout” messages were seemingly resolved by the restart. However, two other phones were received and activated without issue. It is unclear whether these problems are related to AT&T’s activation servers, a glitch in iTunes, or something else, and whether they will persist or quickly dissipate ahead of tomorrow’s official launch.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150