With more than eight elapsed hours since Apple began accepting iPhone 4 pre-orders, both the company and AT&T continue to experience serious server issues that are leaving a large number of angry customers unable to pre-order devices online. Additionally, call times on Apple’s telephone lines are so long that the company’s phone systems are in some cases turning away callers; one iLounge editor spent three hours on hold before being told that the phone-based customer service agents are using the same system as online customers, and thus have no way to resolve the problems. iLounge has been told that both companies are working to fix the issues, and the representative we spoke with was hopeful the issues would be resolved within a few hours. The problems, for which Apple and AT&T have not apologized, began with the unexpected last-minute unavailability of white iPhone 4 devices, an issue that now seems trivial in light of the massive system failures that have blocked orders of other models as well.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off