China Unicom is expected to launch the iPhone 4 in mainland China on September 16, according to a new report. Citing a “source from China Unicom,” Caixin reports that customers who want to buy the phone from China Unicom will need to order the phone online in advance of the launch day. In addition, since the Chinese iPhone 4 is likely to see antenna and reception issues similar to those seen in iPhone 4 units from other parts of the world, China Unicom will be offering customers a free iPhone case. Apple launched the 8GB iPhone 3GS in China on August 9.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150