Voting for our 2011 Readers’ Choice Awards is continuing at a brisk pace, with thousands of votes already counted. The Readers’ Choice Awards let you pick the year’s best from four categories—Apple’s best new product, iPad/iPhone/iPod Accessory Developer, iOS Application Developer, and iOS Game Developer. The iPad 2 holds a sizable lead in the race to be the Top Apple Product of 2011, but the recently-released iPhone 4S is quickly making up ground. Apple continues to lead the Application Developer of the Year category, with Skype, Adobe, Square, and Autodesk all making pushes of their own, while Griffin, Speck, LunaTik, Logitech/Ultimate Ears, iHome, and Incipio are in a hotly-contested race in the Accessory Developer of the Year category. Finally, Rovio has seen a slight lessening in its lead for Game Developer of the Year, as Electronic Arts/Firemint/Chillingo, Epic Games, Halfbrick Studios, and Gameloft are all within striking distance. Write-in votes in each of the categories are significant, so if your favorite company’s not on there, write it in! Voting ends at midnight Eastern Time on October 28—and all it takes is filling out a simple four-question survey, so cast your vote today!
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS