Apple announced this morning that pre-orders of the iPhone 5 exceeded 2 million in 24 hours, more than doubling the first-day sales pace of the iPhone 4S. In a press release, the company noted most pre-orders would be delivered on the Sept. 21 release date, but “many are scheduled to be delivered in October.” This news follows a morning announcement that iPhone 5 has set sales records for AT&T, though the company did not disclose figures. Verizon and Sprint have not as yet announced sales tallies.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch