The next-generation iPhone will not be a minor update, according to a new report. Citing a reliable source, Boy Genius Report states that contrary to previous reports which called for an iPhone 3GS-like update, the next-generation iPhone will feature a “radical” new case design, although no additional details regarding the design were available. The report goes on to say that Apple may be planning to hold an event in the beginning of middle of August to announce the new handset, with availability to follow in the last week of August. Prior reports have suggested that Apple will announce its follow-up to the iPhone 4 at its annual music-focused event, traditionally held in September. The next-generation iPhone is expected to feature an eight-megapixel camera, as well as some variant of the A5 processor found in the iPad 2.
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150
- Google Calendar and Docs now have App Store privacy labels
- New Zealand students create prototype Samoan language learning app
- Get professional sound quality with the Mackie CR-X for $124
- Minnesota bigwigs lobby for App Store and Play Store reform
- Black ‘Hometown’ photographers featured on latest shot on iPhone video
- Camera operator on ‘Cherry’ reveals complex drone shots
- Repairability scores appear on official Apple France website