The first Apple iPhone Bluetooth Headsets are now shipping, and unboxing photos have been posted to photo-sharing site Flickr. Of note in the unboxing photos, the iPhone displays the charging status of both itself and the headset when the two are placed together in the Duo Dock, and the headset uses a MagSafe-style connection to connect to the cable or Dock for charging. Apple has also posted a number of support documents covering different aspects of the headset, including how it works with third-party Bluetooth-enabled devices, what the different status lights mean, how to pair the headset, details about auto-pairing between iPhone and the headset, how to find the serial number, how to charge the headset, and a general troubleshooting page. The Apple iPhone Bluetooth Headset sells for $130.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off