Although Apple’s iPhone isn’t scheduled for release until late June, Chinese accessory manufacturers have already been working on case prototypes, which were shown at the latest HK Electronics & Computer Fair in Hong Kong. Cases shown include what appears to be a hard plastic case, a silicone sleeve, and a leather case, all allowing access to the device’s touchscreen as well as side and home buttons. No release or pricing information for the cases has been released.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off