The first-generation iPhone is now listed as “Currently Unavailable” on Apple’s Online Store in both the United States and the United Kingdom. This news comes after a week which saw the introduction of more than 20 international iPhone carriers which will offer the iPhone later this year, and comes amidst iPhone sellouts at UK iPhone carrier O2 and retailer Carphone Warehouse stores. The stores, which have been sold out of 8GB iPhones since April, recently ran out of the 16GB model as well, and were unsure whether they would receive more supply. Apple has yet to make any announcement regarding the lack of availability.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch